pinterest power...kevin & robin

 
Captain Kirk c/o their Pinterest Board "Space: The Final Frontier"

 
Airstream c/o their Pinterest Board "Campy Camping" 

Hipster Essentials c/o their Pinterest Board "Hippest Hipster"

 
Interior Design c/o their Pinterest Board "Interiors"

Kevin & Robin are a couple of my favorite Pinterest Pinners.  And why wouldn't they be?  They like all the same stuff I like...geekery, sandwiches, hipsters, vintage campers, star trek and interior design with a vintage twist.  Which makes them seem like pretty fun people if you ask me.  I follow them on Pinterest...You should, too!

Hap, hap, happies...Julie

For a bunch more really cool Pinterest Pins, you should follow me, too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...