geek, chic AND relative ladies

So slightly embarrassing confession here...I had never watched a TedTalks episode until last weekend.  I know.  Sad, but true.  My oh-so-exciting Friday night, as my Friday nights always are (she said sarcastically), entailed laying in bed by myself and searching Netflix for something to keep me awake for another couple of hours until I felt it was a respectable time to call it a day and give in to my sleepiness.  I had come across TedTalks in previous Netflix searches and was definitely intrigued, but had always backburnered them for a later date.  This night I chose to meet my destiny and started into the legend that is TedTalks.  And now I'm hooked.

I stayed up past 2 am watching episode after episode and wondering how I ever made it through life without them.  So much inspiration and information to be had!  On this particular night I needed something to inspire me.  And I sure found it.

Here are a few of my favorite episodes that I found that night.  These ladies all represent the very essence of
geek, chic, relativity.  Something we could always use a little bit more of, in my opinion.

Enjoy, Julie







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...