positive thinking ... weekend wisdom 10/19/13

positive thinking on www.geekchicrelative.blogspot.com

We often times forget what the power of positive thinking can do for us.  I'm certainly guilty of that.
People who know me, and I mean REALLY know me, would probably describe me as a glass half-empty kind of girl.  And that admittedly may be true. You see, I'm a Virgo, so I tend to get caught up in details.  And all those details can really stress me out.  It's hard not to be negative about things when you are feeling the pressure.  If you ask me, though, I'm not negative at all.  I'm what I like to refer to as a realist.  I like to address a situation exactly for what it is, not for what I want it to be.  That's my way of preparing for the worst, and yet hoping for the best.  But maybe realism is simply just a disguise for negativity?  I don't really know.  What I do know, though, is that I always feel much better about life when I choose to spend time with those who lean more towards the positive approach of thinking.  And, yes, it's probably a bit more attractive to see a sunny happy positive smile on my face rather than a negative stressed-out scowl.

How would you describe your own personal approach to life?  Positive?  Negative?  Just being real?

Happy Saturday...Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...