ice cream sandwich dreams

I've been noticing via Pinterest lately that ice cream sandwiches are kind of a new old thing.  Yes, I've certainly had my experience with them in the past, but they were always of the out-of-the-box-in-the-freezer variety.  Nowadays, they're a completely different animal altogether.  
Just look at these and swear to me that your mouth isn't watering.

Donut Ice Cream Sandwiches
Donuts, people.  Donuts.  Who'd have thunk it?

Some of my favorite edibles.  All combined into a thing of pure beauty.  Who could resist?

Smores ice cream sandwiches
The s'more has evolved.  In a very delicious way.

Best ice cream sandwiches
If trail mix is involved, it must be healthy.  Right?

Chocolate Stout Ice Cream Sandwich
I'm all in when it comes to a sweet and salty mix.  Score.

Have you had any amazing ice cream sandwich encounters lately that you'd like to share? Please do!

cheers, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...